REVIEW: Anti-pimple Soap (Defensil)

2:49:00 PM

Since I use makeup, I always end up with pimples (It's a recent issue). This is basically due to excess oil getting trapped in the pores. In my case, it's aided by too much products. Although I'm using 4 products at night to wash my face, the pimples are just unstoppable. T.T


"Learn how to prevent acne in the first place, so that you stop that next monster pimple before it even starts" source

Initially, I use the Clean and Clear pimple control. When I ran out of it, I rushed to SM to repurchase and saw a soap at a shelf. I think this is the first time that I encountered a soap for the T-zone.  It's a bit pricey for a small bar (P80) or cheap relative to derma-prescribed soaps. 




It has very cute packaging. The soap even has its own wrapper, a brown paper. As you open, you'll have another wrapper but thin and white (see  picture below). Well, I guess, the soap needs to be in a warm condition or whatsoever since it is wrapped around twice -just assuming. :)



One time, I got something on my eye and it got seriously irritated. It was really painful that I have to pour liters and liters of water on my eye. The soap seemed chemically strong. Also, note that the product has a very weird scent. 

What I love about it? I am in my Day 4 of using it and it is 101% effective. Actually, I did not expect that it would work. If I only knew, then i should have taken photos from day 1-4.  Anyway, today my pimple is in the stage of healing. It's just a mark now. - 4 days of awesomeness. Thumbs up!

You Might Also Like

16 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook