Well, i am not a fan of the purple color. I just tried out my ELF palette.
1. Apply a plum color over the lid
2. Apply a brown color through the crease and blend it out
3. Apply a bright purple on the inner half of your eye lid and on your bottom lash line.
4. Brush a darker shade on the outer half of your eyelid.
5. Line your waterline with black liner
6. Apply liquid liner and mascara
You might be wondering why too many colors? It's because i wanted the look a bit more dramatic with all the smokey brown as base.