Haul: KRAVE MINERALE

4:37:00 PM

My office-mate asked me to act/pose for a Film Shoot. I immediately replied YES! This will give me a reason to go to school with heavy makeup on. I did a Pink-Party Makeup look (Photo tutorial soon)! Anyway, after the activity I went home and was welcomed by our dormitory's landlady with my parcel. (Smile :*>) I have been waiting for this since Thursday.



Krave Organic Skincare and Krave Mineral Makeup. Others are sample

I will be posting reviews soon! :)

For my Film Shoot BEHIND THE SCENES


My exam was from 12pm-3pm (FLUIDS-subject) yesterday so i went to school with few colors on my eyes. Then the film shoot was scheduled at 3 pm and what I am left to do was intensify the color of my eye makeup,blush and contour and retouch with pressed powder.

With my Beauty Cosmetics Angle Brush

One of my favorites is the Ever Bilena Off Beat. And oh Look! my PRESS ID. <3



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook