EOTD: Classic Pink

1:15:00 AM

I'm back from a 3-day vacation! Our organization went to San Narciso Zambales for a team building. I had so much fun. :D But 'bitin siya'. Anyway, I'm looking forward for more outings. Moving on, Lately I'm loving the color pink. For some reason, I got attracted to it but I'm not dropping my favorite color of course which is yellow. This made me this classic pink eye makeup with touch of yellow-ish gold.



For the photo tutorial


Start by priming your eyes. Contour by applying a brown eye shadow over your crease


Apply a pink color on the inner part of your crease


Make a wing by using a gel liner and applying it at the outer corner of your eyes. Apply also on your lower lash line. Blend slightly.


On your eyelids, apply a shimmery yellow-to-brown eyeshadow.


Apply the pink eye shadow on your lower lash line. 
Darken the wings by tapping over a black eye shadow. Curl your lashes and apply mascara.



That's it for the classic pink eye makeup look.

-End- 
Thank you for reading :">








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook