EOTD: Feeling Cold

10:14:00 AM

I got depressed so I decided to go to school with something colorful. Colorful yet cold. I want everybody to see something different. Anyway, I don't usually do a colorful eye makeup for school unless I have a scheduled photo shoot. Moving on, here's the eye look.


To start! 



First, I applied a concealer over my eyelid. I don't apply primer when going to school. Concealers can be a substitute for primers. Anyhoo, I applied a matte brown eye shadow over the crease.




Sorry. I Can't provide a photo for step 2. I accidentally deleted the photo. For the photo above, I used a dark blue-grayish eye shadow over the lid followed by a dark violet shade eye shadow over the crease. Blend!



Apply an eyeliner. Curl Lashes. Apply Mascara.


I'm not a fan of blush on.I just want a great eye makeup look and a tinted lips. That's it.

-End- 
Thank you for reading :">



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook