Haul: August 2013

5:02:00 PM

Finally, a time to blog about the new products in my box.

I ordered from Primp Pad last month. This shop is selling a lot of ELF products in low prices. For my haul, let's begin with how the products are wrapped.


The products are packed with a violet paper. Japanese paper?

For the products

I am actually eyeing for their ELF face primer. That was the sole reason for buying the others. Unfortunately, it is sold out and I don't want to cancel my order. So there. XD


Eyebrow kit in Light. My mistake. I should have ordered the medium one.
P168

ELF Makeup Mist & Set
P168

Carmex Lip Balm
P78

ELF Lid Primer
P68


I also bought two boxes of lashes.These boxes are bought from Divisoria. For the second box, I already used some so that explains some vacancy.
P50/Box


For my polish haul, I bought 3 more nail polishes. Two from the San San brand and the other one from Caronia.


Lastly, for my skin care products, I have Nivea Cell Repair Body Milk Lotion; and my newest favorite, the Skin white 3 in 1 advanced moisturizer.

Sorry for the quality of photos. :( 


 -End- 
Thank you for reading :">

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook