Review: Ever Bilena Lip pencils and eye pencil

3:53:00 AM

Today's the official start of my vacation. No more exams nor deadlines. Finally, I could spend some time blogging. To start, i'll be showing you my new favorites. These are pencils from the brand Ever Bilena. I bought an ever bilena lip pencil before but in different packaging and much cheaper. Additionally, it's more dry than the new ones. On the other hand, I also bought an eye pencil in white.


P 100 for a 12 cm pencil


Shades in Cappuccino, Burgundy and white

Swatches



The products are pigmented. I love how they look when worn. The colors are strong. You could actually apply one alone without lipstick. In addition, for dry lips like mine, I apply first Carmex Lip moisturizer. With that, it would give an easier application. 

Here's a photo of model Mharyel wearing a lip liner in Cappuccino followed by Ever bilena lipstick in Mauvey (shade of brown).


-End- 
Thank you for reading :">


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook