Review: Loreal True Match Foundation

11:17:00 PM




L'Oreal released their reformulated True Match foundation. Of course, we've heard a lot of hypes on original True Match Foundation so the expectation for the reformulated one is kinda greater. 




If I remember it correctly, I bought them during the Sale week in SM for P 400.

The foundation comes in a squarish and sturdish glass bottle with a pump.
The two (2) shades that I got are N3 Nude Vanilla and G1 Gold Ivory. The one I always use is the Gold Ivory. It suits me best.

First and foremost, I want to inform you that this foundation has shimmers. It's not too much, just enough to give you a dewy look when skin is dry and under cold conditions; and sweaty when oily and humid. It's not everyday that you get good cold office conditions. If you commute a lot and you travel by series of Jeepneys and full packed train then I would say this will upset you.

There was this one time, when I went out to conduct site inspection. One of my technicians told me that I'm all sweaty when I'm not. I went to check and realized that this whole glitter/shimmer thing is emphasizing all the oils on my face. 


Okay. So I got two foundations that I cannot use when I'm out on the field. What I do is to apply them around my eye circles and tap with powder foundation. I don't apply on the T-zone area of my face as I look like a living grease ball.



The coverage is lightweight and very nice but you do have to powder set it.






I believe this foundation will work best under good weather conditions or in air conditioned places! hahaha Do I like the product? Still yes but with reservations. :)  For field work, I'll be grabbing my all time favorite Revlon Colorstay.



How about you? What's your foundation story?


-End- 
Thank you for reading :">




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook