Review: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

5:47:00 AM

Of course, anyone would love to own a concealer that is not only budget friendly, but also gives a long lasting and great coverage. This new concealer by Maybelline is definitely stealing the spotlight from the highly raved LA girl HD concealer. And you want to know why? Scroll down for details! :)
I got myself Maybelline Fit Me concealer in Sand priced at P 299.00


THE PACKAGING. The product is packaged in a long and slim plastic tube . The cap is attached to a doe foot applicator. I actually find it unhygienic to put the applicator back in the tube. However, with little amount of product, it will only last for about half a year or maybe less.

COVERAGE AND CONSISTENCY.The shade, sand is perfect as eye brightener. I usually apply it on top of my foundation and makes my dark circles look less tired. A small amount of product can provide even up to medium coverage. In addition to that, it stays put in long hours with minimal creasing. There was a time wherein my foundation was already creasing, but the concealer is still intact. Lastly, it has a build-able coverage.

OVERALL.  This product is definitely a steal. A beauty. It's pretty decent for its price.

-End- 
Thank you for reading :">


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook